cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM02 - Complaint Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a requirement to develop a new "Complaint Report" for vendors. Using t-code QM02 to generate it.

When I tried to configure the report in Table View V_T390 (functional area N) report 8D_R, the system lets me change the PROGRAM and the REPORT to be used.

BUT, no matter what program I try to put there, the system is ALWAYS calling the standard program SAPLQM06. Because of this, I cannot use a Smartform since the standard program calls a SAP Script.

Has anyone been thru this?

Can anyone help me figurwe out how to make the system use the Z program and not the standard?

Thanks and regards,

Fernanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando

Just checking - Dont change the program. You can copy the form and change the form and then assign in the config.

This will work. But changing the program itself i doubt that will work

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way to assign a Smart Form to this form! You simply have to use a SAP Script... that's all!

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign custom program to QN type here:

SPRO -> QM -> Quality Notification -> Notification processing -> Print control -> Define Shop Papers, Forms, Print Programs

Here first define your shop paper & then assign to your QN type.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the idea was to change it, since the system allows you to do so...

And also because ALL the forms I've been requested before DO work when changing the program. And usually we make a copy of the standard and only change the call from a SAP SCript to a SmartForm!

But I guess that's the only way in this case!

That's what we are doing!

Thanks!!