Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Internal error in item 0000000000: asset row is not complete

Hello,

First let me give a little background of what I am trying to accomplish. I set up a new depreciation area 02, which is essentially a copy of depreciation area 01 Book Depreciation. The purpose of my new area 02 is to post depreciation only to a seperate expense account for a small number of assets. I set up the 02 depreciation area as a "Real Depreciation Area" with the setting "3 - Area Posts Depreciation Only" setting for Posting in GL.

I activated my area (AFBN) and changed a few assets to my new depreciaion area 02 to my desired key. When I try to post depreciation for one of my changed assets, I receive the error message:

Message(s) when structuring line items for document number ERROR00001

Internal error in item 0000000000: asset row is not complete

I have confirmed that my account determination (AO90) settings for depreciation are set up correctly for 02 for each of my classes (comparing 01 to 02 - only difference is expense account). I have also checked all of options in the "Overview for Experts" section and "Check Consistency" areas, as well as all of the SAP Online help for FI-AA. I have also researched my field status group BS11 and changed a setting for Consolidation Transaction Type to be set to an optional entry.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question