cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when printing Sapscript...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have imported a number Sapscripts in Russian into our unicode system. Looking at the Sapscript I can see Russian text in both the first and next page of the form. However, when printing the first page looks perfect and displays in Russian, however, the second page shows hashes (#) where the Russian text should be.

If none of it worked I might be able to understand what was going on, but when the first page prints fine I find it difficult to understand what is going on.

I have run a check agianst both pages in SE71 and re-activated, but still no joy. What could be going wrong?.

Gary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Font Family that has been used for the second-page of the script. Also check if there is anything fishy about the SPAD settings and also make sure both the version of the scripts are active

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I have now found out what the problem was.

All my test data was set up for me by the functional guys. The output messages that were repeated were originally set to language of English rather than Russian, and hence the problem.

Apologies everyone.

Regards

Gary King

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

May be this link will help,Pls use in the Driver Program(Print Program) for all the pages.

http://help.sap.com/abapdocu/en/ABAPSET_LOCALE.htm

Thanks!

Rgds,

Arnab Sinha