cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products and locations in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just implementing DP and the Product and Location characteristics (9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO) are in the MPOS.

I created a cube (the cube has all the characteristics of the MPOS, Product Location and others) for the actualsales. When I want to create a combination I see the values of the characteristics except the values of the Product and Location characteristics. Do I have to bring these values through the Core Interface to APO, so that I can create the CVCs in DP?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD777,

In DP, you may not have to transfer the values through CIF.

You use RSA1 transaction for generating the required

characteristics and then create the MPOS

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating a cube u need to have dimensions in sense characteristics in APO....The characteristics can be product type location type , time characteristics , uom etc.,,

The values of the characteristics are nothng but the master data of the APO that comes from ECC.So even when u create u r MPOS these values should be present in APO data mart.If u r using the same characteristics in infocube then u will not have to transfer again the data from ECC.If u want to see the CVC'S that u generated in apo u can look into T-Code :/sapapo/mc62.

If u want u r CVCs and keyfigures to be displayed in cube using T_Code : listcube.

Hope this answer will help u.

Thanks