SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during subcontracting goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm receiving the following error message when performing a goods receipt of a subcontracting PO for an article variant in SAP Retail ECC6.

Check table MDVW: entry 2 does not exist

Message no. M7001

The error does not occur for single article items - only variants of generic articles.

MDVW is a strcture within the program - it's not a table. I think the message is generated in the include:

MM07MFLO_LOHNBEARBEITUNG

Any ideas? I haven't found any notes that seem to relate to this problem.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Se91-> in Message clas give M7 and give Message Number 00 and click on display.

Now you are getting the message like "001" i.e Check table &: entry & & & does not exist ( i think you are getting the same problem). So For this click on where used list.and find the related programs.. And put the Break points over there... according to your program. and now execute the transaction again... this time you will get the answer... where you are getting the Porblem.. This is my technical Analysis...

And Functional Analysis is: Track the Table For the Related structure..( for which fied is getting the Problem check in the wher used list for finding the table. or in the value table) and find the input value is available or not OR The position data may deleted.. check The data In related table data.

If any clarifications please let me know..

Thanks & Regards

Gopi. Bandi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transactions ,have you maintained these data ,plz check it,actually,why it is coming ,if No item exists means it will come..

Quantity of Goods Received

Delivery document number

Fiscal year of delivery document

Delivery document item

Debit/credit indicator

GR quantity to date

Plant

also ,you can refer this function module ,from this module only its showing error

"ME_READ_COMP_GOODS_RECEIPT" tcode-SE37

And also check in item level details ,have to be maintained

Material Number

Plant

Base Unit of Measure

Unit of Entry

Requirement Quantity

Quantity in Unit of Entry

Issued Quantity

Sum of the values of goods issues

Debit/Credit Indicator

Special Stock Indicator

Issue Storage Location

Batch Number

atleast some values ,you should pass to the transaction.

I hope,it will help you

<=<< Sharing Knowledge is a way to Innovative >>=>>

By,

Yoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nichola,

please could you explain what your process is? Are you creating a subcontracting order for the variant of a generic article, issuing the required components for it, and then trying to receive the completed variant back from the vendor?

Regards,

Smitha