cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import process flow in the Process Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BPX'ers

I've got a question about the Process Composer, is it possible to import work flows that where created in tools like for example Bizagi, this is a lite bpm tool (takes about 5 minutes to install) and you do not need any heavy pc requirements.

It would be nice to export Process Flows from such a lite tool, and import them with Netweaver.

Or are there future plans to develop a lite version of the Process Composer.

Because if i want to model a process with a customer the first step is to validate the process, not to deploy or build it (yet) ,but just to draw it sow that I get a nice overview, then I don't want the whole Netweaver CE environment to be installed on my laptop.

But it would be nice if these modeled processes could be imported in Netweaver CE..

Are there future plans for this...

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

SAP NetWeaver BPM supports the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 1.1) standard. The first release does not support import/export of business process models. The support of import/export capabilities is planned for future releases, but the release number has not been confirmed yet.

I hope this helps,

Preslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any links or sources, where this is confirmed..

Thanks for the update.

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, the support of import/export interfaces depends on the adoption of BPMN 2.0, as this version of the standard will introduce a serialization format. BPMN 2.0 is to be finalized in 2009 by the OMG group, and for this reason can be adopted by SAP NetWeaver BPM only beyond the release in 2009.

Unfortunately, I didnu2019t find any externally available additional information.

Regards, Preslav

Answers (0)