cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logo for certificate holders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen in the SAP site that they are providing one SAP Certified LOGO to all the candidates who completed the certification. I have completed my SAP FICO certification in the month of Dec,2008. But still i did't get any LOGO from SAP. Could anybody tell me how to get that LOGO which can by used against my name. How they provide to the candidates normally.. is it through scan copy will send to me ?

Could somebody clarify..

Thanks

shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should receive an email from SAP education. If your email addres has changed since certification you may need to contact them about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response. Do we get any Identity card also in addtion to certificate from SAP?

Regards

shankar

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact

richard.strattner at sap.com

of SAP Education Team.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Nice to see you in this Forum also. I often see you in the FICO Forums with your excellent answers. Thanks for your information.

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. you have to request for that. The ID card will be similar to any Debit, Credit card. You can carry at any time.

Madhava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already sent an email to the person to whom Ravi was mentioned two days back. Till now i did not get any reply from them. Do you have any idea of to whom i have to contact for getting the IDs and OSS ID ?

Thanks & Regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

hope you have mentioned the Certificate ID in the mail to Richard,because I put a mail to him and I got the logo.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have mentioned the certificate ID and they have sent me the logo today, but mentioned that they are not providing any identity card to the certificate holeders.

Thanks

shankar

Edited by: Shankar on Jul 20, 2009 8:37 AM

Edited by: Shankar on Jul 20, 2009 8:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just ask for OSS Card instead of identity card. It may work out.

Madhava

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally OSS ID will be received by SAP Education (local office) or SAP Education Partner, a bit late.

In may case, it has taken around 3 months from the date of certification. Since, I have applied directly for certification, they have sent the OSS ID card directly to my address itself. I think this is minimum time you must wait and then only you need to contact SAP for your OSS ID.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

A letter that accompmanied my certificate says :

"As of January 2009 all candidates who pass an SAP Certification exam will no longer receive an OSS ID Card."

Answers (0)