cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XiTransportException in CMS transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are getting this error while transporting in Repository custom IDOCs from our Dev to Test .not sure why we are getting this error..we have tested successfully in Dev and no issues found with IDOCs and the interfaces that are using these IDOCs.

we have moved IDOC changes from Dev to Test on SAP side too.

20090710165325 Error :Exception:

20090710165325 Error :caused by Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: XiTransportException received:

ClientServerException exception:Attempt to save object "IDoc Segment E1EDL37 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages" failed

com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.TransportCsException: Attempt to save object "IDoc Segment E1EDL37 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages" failed

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importXiStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:502)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importXiStream(TransportServiceImpl.java:265)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.hmi.CmsHmiMethods.process(CmsHmiMethods.java:306)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmis.server.HmisServiceImpl.invokeMethod(HmisServiceImpl.java:169)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmis.server.HmisServer.process(HmisServer.java:178)

I understand its complaining about E1EDL37 segment ,but we have not made any changes to that segment.

please help.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem

Can u check do u hv anything in your changelist of dev?

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Yes,I have objects in change list,but they belong to different SWCVs,not the same SWCV the above IDOC lies in.

thank you for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem,

Just make sure you dont have any changes in the change list for this idoc. My feeling is you would have exported the whole swc or the whole namespace. Until unless there are no items in the change list of the exported object you dont have any issues. If you have then it will complain. Also when you transport you need to transport the idoc also. If the other changes are not necessary try to delete or activate them and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are not exporting neither whole SWCV nor namespace.we are exporting only the IDOC that we are using in the interface/Mapping.I don't think since the change list has other SWCV objects pending for activation ,is causing the error during the transport.

any other ideas?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem,

As a last try you can do a dummy activation for the idoc and try to export once again or import the idoc metadata once again and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

this has been resolved.a Table is full in the Data base and that table has been cleared and able to import the objects successfully.

thank you for your help Satish.