SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

I am having a problem on having a Sales Set. We have two company codes.

I am creating the sales set by the following steps.

1. Create an article, (type: Sales set instead of single article) and in the Basic Data, click the components button, in the subsequent screen entered the component articles and the qty.

2. After listing that Sales set article to the desired sites, I am creating the sales set article using the movement type 317 in tcode mb1b.

3. In my inventory, the component's stocks are reduced and the stock of the Sales set article is increased.

4. Once the Sales is made for the Sales set article, and PGI is done, the system reduces the stock of the Sales stock and no changes is made to the remaining component article stocks.

Here is where I encounter the issue.

In one of the company code, this is working fine.

But in the another company code's sites, when I do the PGI for Sales Set article, the stock of the Sales Set remains the same but the component articles' stocks are reducing.

I am startled to find the unusual behavior. Does it has anything to do with the site profile or any other MM customizations?

Had anybody come across this kind of issues previously? Can anybody help me in this aspect?

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maheshwaran,

Did you check the standard sales set explosion configuration in Logistics-General -> Material Master -> Retail-Specific Settings -> Settings for Structured Materials -> Structured Article in Logistics Process? Maybe in here, for the other company code's plants, the settings are maintained differently.

Thanks and Sincere Regards,

Amitabha

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maheshwaran,

Did you check the standard sales set explosion configuration in Logistics-General -> Material Master -> Retail-Specific Settings -> Settings for Structured Materials -> Structured Article in Logistics Process? Maybe in here, for the other company code's plants, the settings are maintained differently.

Thanks and Sincere Regards,

Amitabha