cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop the creation of Billing Docs due to Pricing errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys and girls.

Does anyone know of a way i can stop Billing docs being created if there is a pricing error of any kind, so basically only if the bill will go to FI let it be created?

Hope someone can help me

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may not do this with standard functionality, try exits

try; MV60AF0K_KOMFK-VBELN_PRUEFEN

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All very helpful answers will ponder and raise new question if i need to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Could you please let me know what solution you opt for stoping the billing document as I am looking clean way to stop creation of billing document as for me billing document are created via background job and I want to skip creation of billing document with incorrect pricing and rest other document should be correctly created

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Sagar

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Seeing your post on the Billing document, i have one point regarding Pricing Procedure i.e. plz check the consistency of the

pricing procedure which you are using and make sure that the pricing procedure is complete in all aspect.

Still if you want process the incomplete pricing procedure then it is advicable to use a User exit at time of Saving the Billing

document such that the document is not generated at all.

For this plz refer the following User exit.

1. USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

Regards,

Sarthak

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not clear about the term "pricing error of any kind". If pricing is maintained in VK11 then that price will appear in the sales order. So user knows about the pricing and I assume mostly it should be correct.

Other case being no pricing maintained in pricing condition records, I would suggest checking mandatory field in the pricing procedure against the condition type. By this way, the system will not allow saving sales order until pricing is maintained in the sales document. Even for free of goods, the user can maintain like $0.01. The same can also be acheived using imcompletion procedure.

My suggestion would be using user-exit should be last option. If you explain scenario clearly, then you can good feed back.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in earlier response, user exit is a possible way to handle it.

Alternatively, Activate a Posting Block for Billing Type. This will create a billing document, but not post to accounts. If condition type have possibility of changing Price manually, it cab be done or maintain appropriate condition recored and carry out new pricing for each / relevant line item. After which the same can be released to Accounting. This will however not stop creation of Billing Document.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka