Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsmw sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

i am creating sales orders through lsmw, the problem is after perfroming all the steps, like taking all the fileds on excel sheet and after assgining the excel file, when i try to see display convert data i found material number and value.

can i create deliveries thorugh lsmw , any documentaion and configuration on this would be highly appreciateed.

Thanks

ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First of all the data should be in a text file and in a tab delimitted.

check the field values which you have mentioned.

You can also create a LSMW for deliveries also

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

could any one of u tell me, like after creating sales ordesr through LSMW for the same sales orders i want to do deliveries and pgi, through LSMW, can any body suggest with proper documentation and step by step process.

waitng for your prompt reply..

ASAP

REGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

i also learnt LSMW few days back, only after seeing your thread.

After the sales order i created the delivery for more than 100 sales order and did Invoice.

There is not much difference in Creation of sales order and delivery.

You can follow this step:

Do the Recording for creation of one delivery from one sales order and then input the Tab deliminated file and rest all are same.

Do try this once...

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

RAJA,

THE THING IS AFTER CREATIN SALESORDERS THROUGH LSMW , WHERE CAN I SEE I THAT PARTICULAR SALES ORDER HAS BEEN UPDATED,I MEAN CONFIRAMTION.IN SAP

THANKS

Edited by: Ahmed quadry on Jul 14, 2009 4:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

> THE THING IS AFTER CREATIN SALESORDERS THROUGH LSMW , WHERE CAN I SEE I THAT PARTICULAR SALES ORDER HAS BEEN UPDATED,I MEAN CONFIRAMTION.IN SAP

Once a sales order will be updated after creation of delivery you can see in the document flow of the sales order and also in LOG of LSMW it will give you the delivery numbers.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RAJA,

DO I HAVE TO CREATE SEAPARATE EXCEL SHEETS FOR SALES ORDERS , DELIVERIES, OR CAN WE PUT SALES ORDERS ANDDELIVERIES IN ONE EXCEL SHEET. AND ONE MORE THING IN LOG SCREEN I DONT SEE ANY DATA.

SUGGEST ON ABOVE ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what i suggest is record separately for sales and delivery

and also keep separate text files for sales and delivery data to upload

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

You definitely have to create separate Text file for both order and delivery.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating sales order through LSMW, i dont find the values of material number, order qty, sales order value in dsiplay converted data step. suggest on above issue with necessary configuration.

Thanks

Regards

Answers (0)