cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XDP to PDF convertation changes type of form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts. I have faced the following problem. I`ve created form with AdobeLivecycle Designer 8.1 through NetweaverDeveloper Studio ver 7.1 ehp1 (the type of file was "Adobe XML Form File (XDP)" by default and is not changeable). Then builded deployed and runned this new developed form but the type of form, i got, was "Static PDF Form" therefore no dynamical form changes were allowed.

Here is the question: who converts form from .XDP to .PDF and changing type of interactive form and how can i get dynamical PDF form in output?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I`ve found the solution. The problem is not in Adobe document services as i thought at first but in Developer Studio. By default, NWDS thinks that any AdobeForm is static, even though u set Dynamic PDF property for this form in LiveCycle Designer.

So whenever u got mistake that form continues to be static you should do following: open View, containing the form. Goto Java editor, find method wdDoModifyView. Implement next code: WDPDFDocumentFactory.getDocumentHandler(view, "AdobeForm").getDocumentContext().setDynamic(true); where "AdobeForm" is id property of your Adobe Form in this View.