cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO CERTIFICATION in Mumbai (INDIA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frinds,

I am a SAP PP consultant having experiance of 2.2 years , i am not certified i want to do certification in APO in Mumbai

Please suggest me how to start also give me some institue name in mumbai that Provide Elearning certification

also guide me which is sutable for me -DP,DS,SNP or all we can do at a same time

Please guide me as i dont know abt APO

Regards

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Girish,

Please search this forum for study material on APO. These type of basic question are not permited to be asked here. It is againest the rule, and providing answers to this kind of question is also againest rule, when lots of those kind of threads are available in this forum. Please search

Thanks,

Satyajit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for basic questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

No worry Girish... everybody has to start from the basic, (to play with it in future). Whether its APO or any other module.

Welcome buddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tkx Satyajit ,

i m closing this issue

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

Below links should be useful.

Course details:

http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/catalog/scm.epx

Course schedule:

http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/catalog/scm.epx

Thanks

Vignesh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

You should work on APO first, then it would be easy for certification. In mumbai you can go to any SAP partner institute but those course are costly.

What I suggest you go through the study material (from SAP) and complete the qns-ans session after end of the each session. When you are already experienced in PP, the nit would be easy for you to understand the APO functionality. specially in SNP and PP/DS. However you can choose any module, everthing will be fine for you. But remember you have to face question on DP (20%), SNP(30-40%, PP/DS(30-40%) and CIF(10-20%) when appearing for certification.

Please search this forum for more details on certification.

Thanks,

Satyajit

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi satyajit,

thanks for your previous response to me,

i know its functional stuff, but based on your experience " can BW/BW guys take up this area "

what level of functional knowledge is needed? As in my case i am fine with the MM, SD processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure... and yes you will get added advantage in DP (its good if you have exposer on BW) and GATP module as you have knowledge on SD/MM.

Thanks,

Satyajit