Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating payment terms from BP TCODE to MK03 TCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement was to update the payment terms in to MK03 from BP Tcod .Our business useseres will give the payment terms in BP tcode and we have to update the payment terms in to MK03.How we will update the payment frome BP to MK03. In BP the technical name for payment terms was LFB1-ZTERM and in MK03 the technical name was LFM1-ZTERM .

I want to update payment for single company code only. In mk01, we creating vendors for purchase org level how we will update payment to mk01 from BP TCODE.

pls give how i have to update this payment terms from BP to MK03.

venkee.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If your requirement is about linking the Tcode BP to Vendor, you can do this way.

Use the following tcodes.

1) FLBPC1 Create Business Partner from Vendor

2) FLBPC2 Link Business partner to Vendor.

Once this linking has been done successfully, any changes/ updates in the business partner would be reflected automatically in the corresponding FI/MM Vendor. I guess currently you are dealing the MM vendor (MK03).

Regards

Sharath Chandra Panuganti.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If your requirement is about linking the Tcode BP to Vendor, you can do this way.

Use the following tcodes.

1) FLBPC1 Create Business Partner from Vendor

2) FLBPC2 Link Business partner to Vendor.

Once this linking has been done successfully, any changes/ updates in the business partner would be reflected automatically in the corresponding FI/MM Vendor. I guess currently you are dealing the MM vendor (MK03).

Regards

Sharath Chandra Panuganti.

0 Kudos

My requirement was to update the payment terms in to MK03.

Our business useseres will give the payment terms for FI Vendores in BP tcode and save payment terms for FI Vendores in BP TCODE and this payment terms shoule updated ditrectly in to MK03 for every FI Vendor .

How we will update the payment frome BP to MK03 directly. In BP the technical name for payment terms was LFB1-ZTERM and in MK03 the technical name was LFM1-ZTERM .

I want to update payment for single company code only. In mk01, we creating vendors for purchase org level how we will update payment to mk01 from BP TCODE pls give how i have to update this payment terms from BP to MK01.