cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass printing of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me if there's a standard tcode that can perform mass printing of sales order ? (Juste like VF31 for invoices)

I tried to do so via tcode VA05 but it seems to print the list of sales orders only.

Regards,

Bahia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bahia M.

There are many thread about this issue, check [] as an example, but as I answered in the link there isn't standard trx like VF31 for mass print sales order, you should run program RSNAST00, there you can specify the output application, output type and so on.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for your answer Mariano.

I've made searchs in the forum, it's just that I didn't search with the "correct" key words !

But a problem still remains: when I execute the RSNAST00 program, system displays a pop up with the following message: "0 outputs were processed in total (0 successfully, 0 incorrectly)".

I've checked my sales orders, all of them have the correct header output.

What am I missing ?

Regards,

Bahia

0 Kudos

Hi Bahia M.

Perfect, so try with this other program SD70AV1A.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your quick answers Mariano. The SD70AV1A progam is perfect !

I still have a question : I would like to add, in the program screen, another selection criteria which is "document date", juste like sales document, sales organization and sold-to party criterias.

Is this possible ? How ?

Best regards,

Bahia.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to clone the program SD70AV1A and create a Z-program in which you can add the required fields.

Check with an ABAP'er who can help with that.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's my friend

I'll do it and revert to you later.

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD70AV1A report can be used to print mass sales orders

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone please ?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use RSNAST00 program in t.code SA38. In the output application, enter V1 and object key as your sales orders (may be with leading zeroes). Here you can give the range of sales order number. Also enter the output type.

You can select output medium per your needs (like print -1) and then execute.

Regards