cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM installtion on handheld devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on CRM sales for mobiles and very new to it.Can anybody tell me about the prerequisites for the CRM installation on handheld devices. Do I need any front end components specifically for CRM? If it is so where I can get them?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Sorry to disturb you again..

I have check the site you have specified but haven't found anything. It displays no data.

Actully I am very new to this technologyn have hunted many sites for this. So can you please help me out???

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saptak,

Perhaps you can try the following path to reach the MSA HH download:

http://service.sap.com/download In the navigation tree on the left, select Download--> Installations and Upgrades --> Entry by Application Group. The select "SAP Solutions for Mobile Business" link and click "SAP MSA for HH with CRM" for the MSA HH download page.

If you are unable to see the information on this page, you should contact your SAP Account Executive for details on how you can obtain access to this download.

There is no demo/trial version of MSA HH available for download, in case you were wondering.

Regards,

Ted

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

thanks for your suggestion. I have downloaded the source code successfully.

Veerabhadram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Same like Saptak, I have some problems. Actually I am able to download the Source Code for MSA HH5.0 with CRM4.0 and above attached with the SAP note 879647. But I am getting a file with type of file 'file'. What should be done with it?

Is it a binary file? How to upload it in WEB AS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerabhadram,

Try following the path I described in this thread and then instead of adding the item to the download basket, click on the hyper-linked Object Number. In this case 51030920 for SP06 or 51030921 for SP08.

This should give you a pop-up to Save or Open the corresponding .zip files.

Hope it works for you!

Ted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Thnak you very very much. Found it.

If I will have any problem , will ask you definitely.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but do it here in the forum so everyone can benefit :-).

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone to the thred you have specified.

Can you help me in one more matter please? I want MSA HH4.0. But I was not able to find it for the download.

MSA HH5.0 is at ramp-up stage. n I havent found 4.0 anywhere. Can you help me in this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saptuk,

You may download MSA HH 4.0 SP06 or SP08 from the following link:

http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIONBAR=...

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Ted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saptak,

Please refer to this thread

for requirements to run SAP Mobile Sales for Handheld (for CRM). This should give you an idea as to what is needed to enable CRM field applications on handheld devices.

You can also develop your own custom application to extend your CRM business processes to the field by using the SAP Mobile Infrastructure framework.

Hope this helps!

Ted