cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to create condition by Incoterm in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to know if it is possible to create condition by Incoterm in SRM? (R/3 MEKI equivalent)

Currently, in R/3, we can maintain multiple prices base on incoterm (eg. a FOB price, and a DDP price) for a contract item. We do this by first maintaining the contract with FOB price (ME31K), then via MEKI to create condition record for the 2nd Incoterm price eg.DDP. During PO, if we choose DDP as the incoterm, the 2nd price as per the MEKI condition record is pulled.

Is there a way to do achieve this in SRM?

Thanks.

Jamie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jamie

If you want to define an Incoterm for a legal transaction with a vendor, for example, carry out the following activity in the Implementation Guide (IMG) of Supplier Relationship Management : SRM Server> Cross-Application Basic Settings > Create Incoterms.

In Customizing, the indicator for location (field INCOTERM_LOCATION) is set as standard. In this case, you must enter a location. If you deactivate an indicator or do not set an indicator when creating a new Incoterm, the system does not require you to enter a location.

SAP supplies the following 13 Incoterms as standard:

EXW

EX WORKS

FAS

FREE ALONGSIDE SHIP

FOB

FREE ON BOARD

CFR

COST AND FREIGHT

CIF

COST, INSURANCE AND FREIGHT

CPT

CARRIAGE PAID TO

DES

DELIVERED EX SHIP

DEQ

DELIVERED EX QUAY

DAF

DELIVERED AT FRONTIER

DDP

DELIVERED DUTY PAID

DDU

DELIVERED DUTY UNPAID

FCA

FREE CARRIER

CIP

CARRIAGE AND INSURANCE PAID TO

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Thanks for trying to help, but it's not really what i'm looking for though.

I understand we can create incoterm. What I want to know if it is possible to create a condition to capture multiple prices within a single contract line so that the relevant price can be picked/selected at point of PO creation.

Anyone who might know, - appreciate your input. Thanks v much.