Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

george_paraschiv
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a report with a lot of text elements. After a lot of testing on a QAS and a lot of transport requests I finally finished the report. I have transported the report in the productive system, but I have forgotten to transport an older transport request containing the text elements for that report. The question is how can I attach the text elements again to a new transport request?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change a text element, in this way the system'll create a new request for only them; after changing it, restore it and transport them.

Or create an empty request and then add this hit:

LIMU/REPT/<YOUR REPORT>

Max

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SE38 enter your Program and then choose menu <b>GO To -> Text Elements ->TExt symbols</b> then clickchange mode then ,then click <b>save</b> button then it will ask for request. then create new one and transport them.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Thank you a lot!

I don't that the rewarding system is working...I don't see the radiobuttons...

0 Kudos

Hi

which is your release?

...excuse me I think you're speaking about the radiobuttom to reward the points to the answers.

I believe something doesn't work today (I can't see my point at left top of my answer...anyway today is 1st May...

Max