Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

VKOA issue with excise entries.

Dear Experts,

We are into manufacturing. There is a situtation wherein trading materials sold in India to customers via Head Office. Head Office is defined as plant 5xxx. Now the selling has to from a different sales organization other than normal sales of FG materials. So we have defined a new sales org 11xx for sales of trading materials.

As the sales is domestic i have used the same domestic pricing procedure but a different order type and billing type. In VKOA i have set New V/KOFI/Chart of A/C/ SALES org/ AAG for Dom/AAG for Trading/Accnt Key/G/L accnt.

We have set a new G/L account for ERL as required by accounts dept. Our accounts department also wants different G/L acount for Excise entries-EXD, EX1,EX2. I have set the same in VKOA.

But the problem is : When we do release to accounting and view the accounting document the ED recovered entry is not showing in accounting document. sales account, party account and central sales tax account are appearing properly. Can you pls suggest where am i missing out on configuaration.

Pls help

thanks and regards,

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question