cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

develop WS with putside in approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to repalce java WS with abap WS without changing the proxy that already exist,from what i read in the forum this can be done only via

ESR since there is different name space to java and abap ,

since i want to create it from ESR i need to use the outside in approach .

there is guideline how to develop this kind of issue (outside in) ?

how can i import the data types from the proxy that alredy exist ?

Best Regards

Nina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

If you have a Java proxy, that means you should have a service interface (called Message Interface in earlier versions).

For outside IN approach, you just need to log in to your back end sap system, where you need to implement your ABAP proxy and go to SPROXY transaction.

Find your Service Interface/ Message Interface and generate the proxy by right clicking it.

Then ABAP classes and methods will be created, you need to implement the appropriate business logic in the Proxy methods.

Finally activate the abap code.

Read these for more help:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0f3cf81-e6da-2a10-6891-ef321fdc...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c05b36f9-e7d4-2910-4488-a46be7ba...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i success to create in the ESR the model from the java WS ,in sproxy i get the new service (external interface) that i defined on the ESR when i expend the service tree ,i get the provider class when i can implement the code .

i create logical port via tr. lpconfig to the service with RFC destination type H in the destination i put the prefix of the WSDL .

my question is how i check that this work o.k. ?

what is the last step ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Nina

Edited by: Nina C on Jul 14, 2009 10:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are on ECC6 then you should follow following approach:

-> sproxy: create proxy

-> implement code.

-> Tx: SOAMANAGER : to create/define service and endpoint.

-> Tx: WSpublish: to publish service

For testing you can use WSNAVIGATOR (alternatively you can test within SOAMANGER by selecting open with wsnavigator link.)

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gourav,

Thanks ,

basically What i need to do is to replace java Webservice with abap Webservice without changing the proxy that already implemented for the java service ,my assumption if i just change the logical port to the new service logical port it will work ,i create the proxy in the backend after i defined it on the ESR then i create webservice via soamanager and then i create new logical port on lpconfig to for the java proxy type H (the RFC destination ) with the WSDL properties . but i only familiar on the inside out approach so i don't know what to do from here in order to replace the all functionality of the java WS service with the abap WS ,

and test it.

maybe you have an idea?

Best Regards

Nina

Edited by: Nina C on Jul 15, 2009 7:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you just want to replace implentation from ABAP to Java then just change endpoint url to your java ws.

You can do this in SOAMANAGER while creating service chose endpoint as your java WS and it will work or refer to this may be this link can help you: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/81/845f3c31727d59e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (0)