cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUIREMENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When the entire PO amount is greater than lets say x $ so output message should be printing instead of sending a fax. How can this requirement being achieved. I think it is maybe possible to do that through REQUIREMENTS (t-code VOFM) but I dont how to do ?

Best Regards

SW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Requirement routine will just control under what conditions you can trigger the O/p. It willnot control which medium you would want to send the O/p.

I believe you will need to write the code in the O/p control prog that we assign when we define a new O/p type.

In your case, define an O/p that is by default a print output. In the O/p control prog, you can write a code where in you can check the value of the document. If the doc is more than $100, then you can choose to fax the O/p rather than send the O/p to the printer.

Maintain the fax num in the customer master to whom you want to send the fax. In the O/p control prog write a code sothat system will pickup the fax num maintained in the customer master.

Explain the requiement to the ABAPer. He can guide you how best to acheive this.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for more details pls see

Nicole helped me on this topic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sivanand

where do you write a code in the O/p control prog when define a new O/p type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the Routines or Requirements in VOFM and assign this while defining the Output procedure against your output type.

Goto the transaction code NACE and select your application and in the menu bar you can find the output procedure,

Create one output procedure and assign this output and assign the newly created Routine.

In this way you can assign the new output routines.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You could code something like that if the NETWR of sales order from VBAK table is > X$, your VOFM routine would change NAST entry for your output type for output medium as print instead of FAX. ABAP guy could understand it easily. Please take help of your ABAPer.