cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOST tcode display wrong contact name in recipient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our issue is with workflow sending the emails for the supplier and requestor to the wrong contact name, but correct email address. In SOST tcode recipient names are wrongly displayed. Is problem with workflow or SOST?.

Kindly advice.

Thanks,

S K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Please check the user details in SU01 t-code. Check if incorrect name and email ID assignment is done there.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saumya,

I have checked the user details in SU01. it is correctly maintained. we have same email address being used for different 'names'. but this needs to be corrected. Please tell me from where this contact names are pulled in SOST tcode.

Thanks,

S K.

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

I guess this is an incorrect approach to maintain same email ID for multiple users. Please check if this is your business requirement else correct the same.

The user names are picked from the details maintained in SU01 and also possible if this user is assigned to a Busienss Partner, then the details are picked from t-code BP.

Please try and correct the entries for few test users. Maintain the email ID to only one user and then test if you still face the issue.

Regards,

Saumya