cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JNLP files are not signed by same certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNr's,

I am facing a very strange problem... which is very very irritating....

please help............

To let u know.... our project have 2 netwrok... 1) VLAN and 2)VPN

we connect SAP only in VPN... we seldom use VLAN....

we are having 4 servers... (Sandbox,D,Q,P)

untill last 2 last month.... we were on PI 7.0 ... we were using JRE 1.5.0_19 .... we were able to open IR and ID of any server... any time... never faced any issue....

But .. once we upgraded to 7.1 (D,Q,P)... and kind of nightmares.. we r facing...................

every day we need to clear the "apllication client files" from *Java Application Cache Viewer" ... and have to wait... 3/4 hrs.. to start IR and ID... i can understand... it will again download the Client jars.... so it may take time....

But this is not the end.. if we disconnect the VPN... and next day.. after entering into VPN.. if we try to open....IR and ID...

somtime will show JNLP files are not signed by same certificate ... or sometime... IR will open but incase of ID.. this error will come.. and other way around..................

But strange thing is..... our sandbox is.. totaly pefact... its been loyal.. and opening without any error........

we searched.. each and every.. related thread.. in SDN... regarding the error but.. invain....

somewhere i found we need to click on * restore archieve* and restore archieve and generate new Signature under Java Web Start Administartion... did it several times.. but no result... neither i understood.. wats the functionaly of those.. nor i got any good result...

so this is a request to all experts over here.. please spend some time.... and let me know.. how i can ged rid off ths....

Many thanks in advance....................................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

java version issue

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you solved the problem? how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ... abhisek,,

Re-initialization and resigner (7.0) is same as restore archieve and restore archieve and generate new Signature (7.1).

i tried both...but .. still same error comes...

@Aaron.. can u please tell some more details on that...

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to run your javaws.exe of JRE 1.4.2_xx to launch your java WebStart console, then choose jdk1.6.

jdk1.6 doesnot support the webstart console anymore.

cheers,

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Still i am facing the error.i cound not find any solution.

but one thing is sure... the issue is with the certificates....at the very first time... it downloads the certificates along with the jar files.. but at the next run.. from server.. it seems its getting new signature... and thereby a signature mismatch is happening....

this is my thinking... m not sure.. upto what extent its true...

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better to check with your network team why this error happening with JNLP file. Generally first timewhile downloading no certificates & signing needed. Those are all java related files and it will download first time only then after it will open automatically. Meanwhile check with intenet explorer have any certificates uploaded and check system static IP also.

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uninstall your JRE 1.6, the problem should be fixed.

I just found it recently.

cheers,

Aaron

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

start your java webstart, input the whole address with your JNLP in the address location.

should work

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try from the other systems. Check from your server also. If the error is still there then apply the sap notes:929144

Also check the below threads:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Just Try

Go to administrator tab (next to Tools) on the main page of XI and do

Re-initialization and resigner.. may be work-out

Thanks

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this problem is due to multible java versions, better to uninstall all previous version and install latest java version. This will sort out easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having only one java version installed..................... 1.5.0_19.........