cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details regarding SAP University Alliances EMEA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please let me know the courses offered by SAP University in Germany with the duration, location,eligiblity and course fee.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siva Prakash P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Siva Prakash,

the colleagues from SAP Education told me that they contacted you already and informed you about the details.

All the best,

Heino Schrader

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

You can find direct links to SAP Education on-line certifications and other courses by visiting our University Alliances community UA Classrooms page at https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/classrooms. Look for thenew 'Learning on Demand' announcement centrally located on this page.

Through the links provided in our UA community portal you can get to everything you are looking for.

Best Wishes

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering from India and I'm now working in SAP technology (developement).

I wish to do my Masters in SAP and I want to do it from the best university in the world.

I am looking for a full time course. Can you guide me in what fields are these courses? I am more inclined towards development, so what will be the best options?

I would be greatly oblidged if you could let me know which are the best universities that suit my requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

I completely agree with Bobs reply (),

there is no best university but it depends on the subject you want to focus on, your future career plans as well as the country/region you prefer for your studies.

Another very helpful link might be the following:

http://www.hochschulkompass.de/kompass/xml/index_stud_en.htm

By this website you can browse through all bachelor/master programs offered in Germany.

Best regards

Sonja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

maybe you can provide us some more details on what type of course you are looking for.

There are many universities in Germay that offer SAP related courses, usually embedded within a Bachelors a Masters degree in informatics, information systems or business administration.

Above that, SAP Education provides a wide range of different courses on SAP products.

Courses range from technical courses related to administration and programming up to business related courses, e.g. in accounting or logistics.

Best regards

Sonja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

I'm coming to Karlsruhe Germany with my wife this month end for a long term assignment.

So she wants to do a SAP degree (Probabaly SAP BI/BO). She is B.E(IT) graduate with 5 years of experience in .Net technology.

Please let me know the procedure and other details regarding the course.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

if your wife is planning to go for a SAP certification in Business Intelligence,

you can check the SAP Education Training Catalog for training dates and prices.

The training catalog ist available under following link: http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/index.epx

Best regards

Sonja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

Thanks for ur reply.

So she can go only for the certification courses and not for the degree offerred in SAP University Alliances.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonja

I am looking for universities in Germany that offer SAP related courses, Masters degree in business administration

I did my Master Degree from Heilbronn University. My degree named Master in business and Intercultural management, with Major in Finance.

I m looking to do Master program in SAP that related to finance (IN ENGLISH)

Best Regards

Ammar Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

a list of all university alliance members is e.g. available by following thread:

I cannot provide specific recommendations, but I would suggest to search for Master programs in Finance and Accounting at these universities, and check the curriculum of these master programs, e.g. for SAP related courses.

Best regards

Sonja

Edited by: Sonja Hecht on Sep 28, 2009 6:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for advice on SAP programs at universities, please see the following thread entitled

"You want to earn a bachelor, master or doctorate degree in SAP? ":

[;

Best Wishes

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sonja,

I am working as SAP-PI/BASIS/ABAP consultant for last 7 years and moved recently to Australia. My interest to study MS-ERP began with the exposure to its wide area being covered in its curriculum.

I am waiting for the June 2014 intake.Meantime I saw couple of colleges affiliated to UA in Victoria.

1.Do we have any on-campus drive for the graduates after the course completion.

2. Do we have have any partner ship program for successful graduates with companies.

3. What would be the chances for experienced SAP Professionals?

Regards..