cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Craig and other QM Gurus,

I have few issues listed below for a pharma client.Kindly give your inputs.

1) For return goods i have activated an inspection type copied from 05 due to stock posting relevancy and activated origin 06 at MVMT 565.Is this recommended?

I have defined two UD codes Rejected and Recommended for Destruction.

When the user selects 'Recommended for Destruction' system should automatically post the quantity to cost center 201 MVMT type.Do i need to devolep a function module for followup action.

2) This is regarding Stability study

I am doing stability study for a product.The cycle runs for 3 years as per US FDA norms at three temparature conditions.

My Total sample size for entire period is 1000 tablets say distributed for these temparature conditions.All the samples are destructive.Analysis is done at some specefic peroids say 3,6,12,24 months for all temparature conditions.For each condition i allocated 350 tablets as sample. Out of these say i inspect 50 tablets for each specific period. As soon i finish the inspection afer 3 months system should deduct the sample i,e 50 from the total i,e 350 and should get displayed in stock overview.

The samples should not be subjected to costing relevancy.How can i create a seperate storage location for Stability Samples?

Waiting for Your comments.

regards

Jeevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeevan

1) What is the movement type you are going to use for your return process. I dont think activating 06 for 565 will work for you as it may not create an inspection lot.

2) for deducting the sample quantity it is recommened that you do it thru MB1A with movement type 333. Storage location can be created as done normaly. You may transfer sample to this storage location and consume whenever required

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Edited by: jeevan vajha on Mar 7, 2010 10:41 AM