Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Landlord with vendor Acct role for existing Business Partner

cm_cm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want use existing Business partners (with role of Customer account) in our Contracts.

Let me Explain clearly.

In Accounting side vendors are created with 2 different groups, One is VEMP group for Employers (External Number Range) and second is SVWI group for third party vendors (Internal Number range).

They created Business partner with role of Customer account for all Employees (External number range) for another Module purpose.

Now I need use the same Business partner with role of Landlord with Vendor account for Employers.It means that I need to assign Landlord with vendor account role for Existing BP which is already assigned Customer account role, and I need to use existing FI vendor account.

Experts kindly give me the solution to achieve this requirement

Solution are highly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Regards,

CM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The concept of Business Partner in SAP itself is to centralize the data and to avoid duplicates and redundent data. The answer for you questions is as follows,

1. Yes. The same Business partner can play the role of customer aswell as vendor.

2. Process: Go to T Code BP. Open the BP for which you want to create vendor account. In change mode Change the BP role to Vendor with Landlord account. Click on Company code data. Enter mandatory fields required for creating vendor as per your business requirments like Recon A\c, Terms of payment, payment method or cash mang group. If you miss one of the mandatory field required for Vendor Creation ( which are marked mandatory in FI for vendor creation it wont show any error in BP screen but it wont create Vendor). Save it crates and links the vendor with this BP.

3. Prerequisite for above vendor creation is you must create no. range for BP and group for BP and link both. You must link the BP Group with Vendor Group so that it picks the next available no. range from that group name( If internal).

Always better to use internal no. range, if you want BP no. range always same as vendor range then you have to select that check box while assigning BP group to vendor group option in customizing.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the control tab of business partner use the field external vendor account number as your employee number

cm_cm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my Client Scenario I need to use Existing Business Partner for our Module Purpose.

Let me Explain Client Business Process Clearly.

Currently Client implemented TRUST module so as per TRUST module purpose they Created Business partners for all Employers with Role of Customer account.

Our module purpose Employers will become as Business partners with Role of Landlord With Vendor account , so based on requirement we are not going to create any new Business Partners for Employees, and as well as we are not going to create New vendor account also because whenever employee join in company a FI vendor master will create so for all Employees Vendor accounts are available.

So we need use Existing Business partner and as well as Existing Vendor with role of Landlord With Vendor Account for Employee.

Is it possible single Business Partner have Customer/Vendor accounts ?, If possible for which account Contract postings can be done?

Experts kindly give the solution to achieve the above requirement, solution are very appreciate.

Feel free and ask me any doubts for above the process.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

CM