cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in S_ALR_87013557 Report and CJI3 Report for Actual Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Project & booked some cost on against WBS Elements. Now when see CJI3 report it shows correct values but in S_ALR_87013557 it shows different value for Actual-Overall. This value is slightly greater than the actual value.

Please tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikishore,

I cheched value category in Report S_ALR_87013557, Value category is appearing as blank & Not assigned.

Right now I do nit have authorization for OP12.

Regards,

Sandeep.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Tcode: RPP0, go to Report Currency tab and mention the details there and Save.

There is a chance that the Currency translation is causing this issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In S_ALR_87013557 click on the Val.Category in Navigation menu on left hand side.

For each of the value category check the cost element range defined in T-code OP12.

verify that all the cost elments shown in CJI3 are sub set of cost element range define for each value category in OP12.

I also opine as sudhir.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I have reconstructed using CJEN still the issue persist, any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please compare the heirarchial report and aslo the cost element report by line item, you will come to know where exactly it is going wrong, incase if you have less items.

am still thinking it is because of value categories.

there is no other go rather than comparing manually...

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is why is earlier posting showing difference?

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is due inconsistencies in cost, so SAP has given a solution providing txn CJEN to reconstruct the project, it is common in heirarchial reports

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhir,

I have checked as mentioned but everything is correct. Morever when I post some amount against WBS element it shows correctly in both CJI3 and S_ALR_87013557.

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJI3 is a cost element report and S_alr......... is a Heirarchial report which will work on Value categories.

This may be due inconsistencies in cost either by value categories or by some other way.

Run CJEN and CJBN then check the report. still the problem persists.

check the value categories in the IMG whether you have maintained all the cost elements that are used while posting to wbs and check whether there is any diplucation of cost elements by the transaction 'Check Consistency of Value Category' which is available in IMG.

Navigation IMG>Project System>Costs-->Value Categories.

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nag,

I have checked date in CJI3 on selection screen.

It is correct. But still the difference is there.

Is this due to currency translation happening in the report?

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJI3 check the posting date entry in the initial screen. change the posting date to past (project start date) and run the report.

I hope now CJI3 will match with S_ALR_87013557.

Check and do revert.

Regards,

Nag.