cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during return order creation in CRM online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I create return order via transaction CIC0 with reference to standard order ( B2C ) then some times system gives error after saving the return order. The text of the error message is very confusing , It says"

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occured while transferring the document into another system. Remove the error messages from the enclosed log.

<i><u>"Transmission log

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occured while transferring the document into another system. Remove the error messages from the enclosed log.

Document xxxxxxxxxx doesn't have document category but (Notification E V2 068)

Sales document xxxxxxxxxx was not changed (Notification E V4 219)"</u></i>

I have tried to replicate this return order with all the available tools but during save this message is coming from R/3.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to try to create a return order in R3 system (from where the error is coming) with the same parameters.

Usually that should give you the same error... Resolve the issue, then try to create order in CRM online. Now error should not be there.

Regards,

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for your response. But here the problem is that this message does not come everytime, Its dynamic and we are not able to simulate it in the development system.

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 844495 might help.

Regards,

Kaushal