cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Backend Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how i can create an automatic backend load?

if i change something in the backend ( insert data ) i have to go to sdoe_load and make a delta generation that my DO know this new data and i get it after sync on my device.

I have inserted my DO in the Configuration "DO_SYNC_EXTRACT" and mada a X there.

Any ideas?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan,

You can refer to my earlier post for automatic load,

DO_SYNC_EXTRACT is basically for automatic extract. When this flag is set, the records directly goto the device outbound queue instead of pending extracts.

Best regards,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan,

If your adapter is DOE triggered , then you can schedule a job .

Scheduled job: In the transaction SDOE_BG_JOB_MONITOR, initial/delta load jobs could be scheduled by providing a variant for performing the load. (Choosing the SWCV and data objects).

Incase you go for backend triggered DO, then

-->Backend Triggered: This is basically to implement a push from backend. This means whenever data is created in backend, it will be automatically pushed to DOE. For Backend triggered adapter, 2 possible ways of implementations.

-->Key Push: A Backend BO name (Business Object or BEBO name) would have been entered while creating the BE adapter for the data object in DOE. This is just an identifier for that Backend adapter for a data object.

Key Push can be implemented by calling function module SMMW_BE_CALL_DELTABO present in the DOE server remotely (via RFC) by passing the Backend BO name and the keys. This implementation need to be done at Backend.

//This is an example of a code sample

Data : lt_notif like standard table of smmw_ber3keys,

notif type smmw_ber3keys.

notif-r3key = order-ORDER_ID.

append notif to lt_notif.

CALL FUNCTION 'SMMW_BE_CALL_DELTABO'

IN background task

destination 'RFC_DEST'

EXPORTING

BEBO_NAME = 'BEBO_NAME'

• IV_GATEWAY_ID =

• IV_GATEWAY_ALIAS =

TABLES

R3KEYS = lt_notif

• ET_RETURN =

-->Instance Push: For Instance push; Specify an Instance Push function module in the DOE server while creating the adapter .DOE will generate the required code in that FM. In backend, this FM needs to be invoked passing the complete instance.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks that works

regards hassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make your adapter BACKEND_TRIGGERED and call push FM SMMW_BE_CALL_DELTABO with your backend business object name and list of keys and corresponding task.

Regards,

Dhana