cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight in header and line item do not match in the Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an outbound delivery with only one line item, but the looking at the weights (Total Weight and Net Weight) of the header and line item do not match. The header weights are bigger than the line item weight, and one more thing, the line item in the PO is 10 but the line item in the Outbound Delivery is 20.

Can anyone tell me what I need to check with regards to this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you kindly check in MSC3N with the materail & Batch,must be some Packing Weight is there which makes the Gross Weight more than the Net Weight.

Line Item number can be checked at Delivery Type at Item No. Increment at OVLK.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the quick reply, actually, this issue only happens for some outbound deliveries. But looking at the other outbound deliveries using the same material, the gross and net weight of the header and line item are the same, so I guess OVLK and MSC3N set-up are OK.

The gross weight and net weight of the line item are correct but looking at the gross weight and net weight of the header, it does not match with the line item weights.

Kindly suggest some other areas that I might need to check with regards to this issue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Delivery Type , Sales org & Delivery Item Category.Might be some logic has been maintained in the Program against it.

Best regards,

Ankur