Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am looking basis .

One of my purchaser user create PO .when he modify Purchase Order .and last save that one.

When he do ME9F .Give document number and execute.

when he select the Purchase document and then output messege, nothing happens after that means no print out comes.instead of that a red cross icon comes in front of the purchase document number.

i am able to see the print preview properly And moreover if i try to print genrally the list of all documnet numbers it gets completed successfully (spool request & output request gets completed).

please advice urgently.

thanks to all in advance.

Joy Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check printer configuration using SPAD. check device type, drivers, format, ipaddress, type of printer unix/windows, frontend. check printer is locked?

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Device Type: HPLJ4: HP Laserjet 4 Series PCL-5

Device Class;Standard printer

Host Spool Accsess method; C;Direct operating system call

Host printer;
GBVAGMKS02184\MT2$PRNT

I have checked the printer is ok.Moreover i have tried to print purchasing documents by taking acces of user's id.For that request, spool & output requests gets completed.

Please suggest.

Regards

Joy Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Configure printer as follows & try.

Device Type : - SAPWIN : Rel.4.x/SAPlpd 4.09+ Only
Device Class :- Standard
Access Method :-  F Printing on Frontend Computer
Host Printer: - _default

Thanks,

Shambo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settings you have recommended are for front end printing & in that case printer should be default printer of user.

But here in our case printer is not in default list of user's.So we can't change its settings to front end printer.

Please suggest some alternative solution.

Thanks

Joy Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

Are you able to print any other documents from SAP?? If not then the current settings must work for PO also.

But here in our case printer is not in default list of user's.So we can't change its settings to front end printer.

On your users desktop at least one printer must be installed which marked as Default (For printing the documents from other applications like word,excel etc.) If it is then you can use front end printing.

Thanks,

Shambo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to print other things form SAP,i think those are getting printed as the spool & output request are in status Completed.

Moreover Printer MT2 is also used by some other users in whose machine MT2 is not a default printer.

So changing the spad settings of printe is not helpful.

Please suggest some alternative solution.

Thanks

Joy Garg

Edited by: Joy Garg on Jul 14, 2009 2:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you use MT2 as Host Printer value??

Please use _default value.

Tnx,

Shambo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the host printer value is
GBVAGMKS02184\MT2$PRNT as
GBVAGMKS02184 is our printer server & we hvave checked this path,this is ok.

Thanks

Joy Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us know the printer settings in SPAD.

Tnx,

Shambo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the IP of the printer is correctly configured

Regards,

Pavan