Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Proxy to file Scenario

Hi Experts,

I need some inputs for the proxy - file scenario.

currently in my XI system 'proxy to file' scenario exist for on customer.but now the requirement has come for two more customers. source is CRM system and trrget is third party.

So do i need to crete two more message types and same message types should be created in CRM system also and should be meantioned in the proxy.

If CRM developer put any condition for other two customers in same proxy which exist currently in the system, so how i should handle to design for two more customers.

Note:source structure and target structure are same for all the three customer.only data will be deffered.

Above my understanding is correct or is there any other way to design the scenario.

Kindli please give some inputs.

Thanks,

Bhaskar Reddy

Former Member
Former Member replied

Bhaskar,

In receiver determination you need to give the xpath for customer no. So based upon the customer no. it routes to the apporpriate receiver communication channel. In this design if you add new customer then you have to create the ID objects for that new customer.

Else what you can do is based upon the customer number you can assign the directory and filename in mapping only using udf and if else. Then u can use this in your communication channel. With this approach u hv one comm channel. But the disadvantage is if u add new customer u may need to add this in mapping.

Regards,

---Satish

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question