cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing external maint. cost without PR / PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario, where i need to get a lot of low value maintenance work done from different nearby shops and workshops.

For that i don't want to use the process of making a Vendor-PR-PO-Service entry sheet against PM03 key in the order; to get the actual cost on my maintenance order.

Is there any process where i can plan this external service cost without creating a new vendor every time ;without PR/PO so as to get the actual cost in the order.

Regards

Praveen Dhankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This is possible. Discuss with the FI Consultant. There is a Trxn. FB50 through which FI can post the costs directly (with the invoice submitted by the vendor) to the Order with reference to the G/L. With this actual costs will come to the Order and you do not require to create a PR/PO.

Regards,

L.Balachandar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bala

Thanks a lot; solved the problem of booking actual costs.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using which method.

Before closing any question please mention the method that you thing is good and really works. May be it will help others. Thanks

Regards,

EJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EJ

Agreed to your concerns, i have spelled a thanks note to balachander regarding his reply that solved the problem.{Posting with FB50 with the order reference} without PO & PR.

All the queries listed in the forum are individulaistic in nature and applies best to different orgainizations processes. Its all out there to try from the first reply to the last.

Regards

Praveen Dhankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just Try This if it works

Try to create Activity type with Unit "Indian Rupees" (Check with ur CO Consultant) & assign it to External Work center.

Input this Work Center in Maintenance Order.

Confirm the Maintenance Order - Activity type by entering the Amount of Rupees to be given to Vendor .

Based on Confirmation you can can pay the Vendor who had worked for you.

If you want to pay him on Work Hours , Create activity type with Unit Hrs.

Check in SAP help lib for External processing of work center.

Regards,

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You can create a external work center.

And then create a maintenance order with external work control key i.e. PM02.

In this way you can get the actual maintenance cost in maintenance order.

But for payment again you will have to create PO only.

Sundar