cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If i process a Intercompany transaction, i am getting a message Ship to party customer is not defined for sales area 2001 07 01.

Can you please help me solve this?

Any can anyone give me the t.code for system error messages?

Thank you.

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check is Ship-to-party Customer requires to be maintained / extended to Sales area 2001 07 01 through Transaction Code: XD01.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Custonmer is already extended to the sales area.

Im not sure if this is what causing the problem. Material was uploaded in distiribution channel 01 which is like a dummy distribution channel. Config distributiobn channel done for our intercompany transaction was 09. Could this be the one causing the error?

Thank you.

Rachelle

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes often with common division / common dist channel set up. Please check if the common dist channel and common division setup is correct in your system.

If the error persists : Sometimes refreshing the table TVTA helps. Do the common distribution channel setup again and save it in a fresh TR and release. It should refresh the table TVTA and then it will work.

Hope it helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to XD01 and maintain the Customer with the Sales Area as mentioned in the error.

You can see the messages in SE91 with first 2 digits of the error mention in the Message Class and go to Display.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether you have maintained the internal customer for intecompany process

img>sales and distribution>billing>intercompany billing>define internal customer number for sales org

update on this issue

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For eg when you do an intercompany transaction between Plant A to plant B, then you wil need to define Plant B as internal customer to plant A. Define a customer master in VD01 / XD01. When defining the plant B, there is a filed called internal customer num (some MM setting). Assign the internal customer master num to the plant. Only then system wil assign partners for intercompany sales.

Regards,

Sivanand