Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with bapis(Material Deliver)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

This is Guru

i have to deliver material(eg:pk-100)for customer order.

please tell me which bapi i have to call from my java program(using JCO)and what are the import parameters .

help me to this.

thanqqqqqq

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Use

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1.

The documentation of the BAPI is as follows:

Text

Sales order: Create Sales Order

Functionality

You can use this method to create sales orders.

You must enter at least the order header data (from the ORDER_HEADER_IN structure) as well as partner data (using the ORDER_PARTNERS table) as input parameters.

Enter item data using the ORDER_ITEMS_IN table. You can allocate the item number by filling in the relevant fields manually, or the system does it according to the settings in Customizing, whereby the relevant fields remain blank.

If the item is configurable, you need to enter the configuration data in the ORDER_CFGS_REF, ORDER_CFGS_INST, ORDER_CFGS_PART_OF and ORDER_CFGS_VALUE tables.

You can use the BAPICCARD structure to enter credit card data. You can either enter data for identifying the card or, you can enter data for an authorization in an external system.

Once you have successfully created the sales order, the system displays the document number (in the SALESDOCUMENT field), as well as detailed data about the other parties (in the OLD_TO_PARTY, SHIP_TO_PARTY and BILLING_PARTY structures). The RETURN parameter displays any errors that may have occured.

The ORDER_ITEMS_OUT table contains more detailed information that will enable you to judge the pricing and availability of an item.

Notes

1. Mandatory entries:

ORDER_HEADER_IN : DOC_TYPE Sales document type

SALES_ORG Sales organization

DISTR_CHAN Distribution channel

DIVISION Division

ORDER_PARTNERS..: PARTN_ROLE Partner functions, SP sold-to party

PARTN_NUMB Customer number

ORDER_ITEMS_IN..: MATERIAL Material number

REQ_QTY Order quantity in sales unit

2. Ship-to party

If a ship-to party hasn't been entered, the ship-to party = sold-to

party

3. COMMIT control:Parameter WITHOUT_COMMIT

If this switch is activated, the system does not process any Commit Work and the application that has called it up must trigger the Commit itself. To do this, useBAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

4. German keywords:

The following keywords must be entered in German, regardless of the

logon language:

DOC_TYPE Sales document type, for example TA for standard order

PARTN_ROLE Partner function, for example, WE for ship-to party

Further Information

You can see further notes in OSS. Note 93091 contains general information about the SD BAPIs.

Parameters

ORDER_HEADER_IN

WITHOUT_COMMIT

CONVERT_PARVW_AUART

SALESDOCUMENT

SOLD_TO_PARTY

SHIP_TO_PARTY

BILLING_PARTY

RETURN

ORDER_ITEMS_IN

ORDER_PARTNERS

ORDER_ITEMS_OUT

ORDER_CFGS_REF

ORDER_CFGS_INST

ORDER_CFGS_PART_OF

ORDER_CFGS_VALUE

ORDER_CCARD

ORDER_CFGS_BLOB

ORDER_SCHEDULE_EX

Exceptions

Function Group

The structure of ORDER_ITEMS_IN contains MATERIAL where u can specify ur material no MATNR..

Regards,

Tanveer.

If ur problem is solved , please close the thread and please mark helpful answers.