cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Activity Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we create an internal activity. We can specified whether the activity is performed in hours/days. A work center is also defined for the activity.

For e.g. if we put 1 day, the costing would be calculated as (price/hour) * 24 hours .

Is there anyway that the user can input 1 day, but the total hours would be 9 hours instead of 24 hours when calculating the cost?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can do it.

Maintain the capacity in work center only 9 hrs in available capacity screen. So that if the user enter 1 day the system will calculate 9 hrs only.

EX:in Change work center capacity header screen

Standard available capacity sub scrren

Start 07:00:00

Finish 17:00:00

Length of breaks 01:00:00

Operating time 9.00

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the capacity in work center only 9 hrs in available capacity screen. So that if the user enter 1 day the system will calculate 9 hrs only.

EX:in Change work center capacity header screen

Standard available capacity sub scrren

Start 07:00:00

Finish 17:00:00

Length of breaks 01:00:00

Operating time 9.00

I have assigned 002 (Person) to Capacity Category. i double click on it and it brings me to the work Center Capacity: Header.

I have given the Start, Finish and Length of breaks, but it is still taking 24h as 1 day.

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the Base unit of meas. as Days and maintain the time as my earlier reply.

Have you maintaining any shift sequence? If you are maintain 3 shifts then it will take 24 hours only.

If you dont have shifts and maintaining 9 hrs then system has to take 1 Day=9 hrs. Because your available capacity is only 9 hrs.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No shift sequence is maintained and base unit of days has been maintained.

Is there anything to do with the formula?

I am using SAP008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OP17 and check the Parameter SAP_07 (which is used in the SAP008 formula) anything mentioned for day.

Check OP21 Formula key SAP008,how the formula is mainatianed. If anything mainatined for day then just adjust according to your requirement.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP_07 is maintained with field name ARBEI.

SAP_008 formula is stated with SAP_07.

What changes can i made over here?