cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when trying to transfer location from ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to transfer some locations from ECC to APO via CIF, but a system error appears: "Message no. SR053, data error for the location address 1000". For this reason I have not been able to transfer any location to APO. Could anybody tell what could the problem?

Thanks in advance,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please compare and check the Customizing settings in R/3 system and the SAP APO system

under General Settings ->Country Settings -> Set Up Country-Specific Checks. Check the mandatory

fields for a given country or the length of the postal code for a given country, email address for example.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tiemin,

Thanks for your answer. Based on your answer we changed some settings and now we are able to transfer locations from ECC to APO, but the error message is still showing, so even tough the error is not stopping the transfer now, we are not able to find what could be the problem. Any more ideas about what we need to check?

Thanks againg for you help.

David.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Usually when there is an error message, the queue should not be sent over.

Please create a customer message to report the issue if you can.

Otherwise, could you please send in some screen shots?

By the way, are you used to debugging the queue?

Best regards/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you all for the answers. Apparently the problem was that in ECC they had created a non standard regions, and that was creating the error while trying to transfer de location to APO.

Thanks,

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check is there any special characters added in the address which is

strucking during transfer. Also check the length defined for characters

at each field in address. (both definition and maintained value)

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R. Senthil/Tiemin:

Thanks for your help. I have checked the settings that you guys told me, but still I have not been able to find the exact error. I tried to attach a screen shot like you guys suggested, but apparently I can not paste it here. Where/how can I send you guys the screen shots?

Tiemin: I am no familiar debugging the queue. Thanks again with your help.