cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on step in process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have just scheduled a process chain immediately and it is running. One step (A full update) has gone red with error "Object requested is currently locked by user DCKIBUUK" - DCKIBUUK is my username. 11 out of 26 Data Packages have processesed OK. Data Package number 12 is where the error occured. Please advise on what to do.

Thank you and kind regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to assign points but there is no radio button appearing next to your names. I this a common SDN problem because this is not the first time I have experienced it? And I did mark the topic as a questin so that I could assign points.

Kind regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keith

At that time , I guess you might not have logged on to SDN . Sometimes if the log on get timed out then this problem appear . Please log on again and assign the points

Hope this helps

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried that 4 or 5 times to no avail.

What else do you suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Keith Try to release the lock and run the Process Chain from where it has stopped.

There is good Blog on how to start failed process Chain..

/people/siegfried.szameitat/blog/2006/02/26/restarting-processchains

Hope i helps.

San.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to delete your locks through transaction SM12 and then reschedule the ProcessChain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first thing is to unlock the node of the process chain which has been locked by you. So you need to come out of the infopackage in question.

Now, right-click on the node that failed and use the "Repeat" option. If the repeat does not exist , you have 2 options :

1. manually run the remaining steps

2. Manually make the system believe that the failed node went in successfully by forcing the status of the step to "G".

Hope this helps .