cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS_DEST_NOT_FOUND

0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I'm working on SRM 3.0 (EBP 4.0) and implementing SAP Bidding Engine. I've got an error when publishing a bid invitation (type: restricted). I checked this error with executing bid invitation transaction using SAPGUI (tcode: BBP_BID_INV). When I published a bid invitation, the program was dumped with error message 'ITS_DEST_NOT_FOUND'. Would you please give me any hint to solve this problem.

Thanks & best regards,

Heydarul H.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heydarul,

when publishing a Bid invitation, SRM tries to send emails to all participants.

In this email, there is an URL to let the supplier connect to your system.

This URL is generated from the ITS URL defined in attribute EXT_ITS (external ITS URL) in transaction PPOMA_BBP, vendor note.

If no value is found for EXT_ITS, it tries to read ITS_DEST.

If there is still no value, ITS_DEST_NOT_FOUND error is raised.

Maintain this parameter and it will work.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

0 Kudos

Dear Christophe,

I checked organizational plan attributes, and I found parameters EXT_ITS and ITS_DEST already maintained (same URL -> http://<hostname>:<port number>/scripts/wgate/). I also have maintained email address in business partners (vendor/bidder and contact). So, I still don't understand why this error occurs. Is it possible there is a bug in our system (EBP 4.0, support package level 5)?

Thanks anyway for your response.

Regards,

Heydarul H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you customize sapconnect ? As christophe said when you publish Bid, system is trying to send email, so perhaps RFC destination is missing for your SapConnect.

Regards,

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heydarul,

at which level are those attributes maintained ?

At the root level ?

It is read from vendor contact Business Partner, i.e. in the vendor branch --> check there

Some bugs are always possible. But for this particular point, I doubt... but you can search for OSS notes.

You can also try to debug the publication, with a breakpoint in function BBP_OUTPUT_BIDINV_BID.

Are you on EBP 4.0 (BBPCRM 4.0 --> SRM 3.0) or SRM 4.0 (SRM Server 5.0) ?

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which ITS are you using????Probably ,the ITS settings are incomplete..Check whether all the SITE defination parameters (where u r publishing the templates) are entered correctly...

regards,

Disha.