Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD availability cehck.

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

when I get and order in to the system its making a reservation in the system.

For example if there is an order in the system it has a quantity of 10 in the system

So the first order cam in with a quantity of 10.

second order came in with a quantity of 8.

when i an trying to create a delivery document and PGI. its only letting me to do this for first sales order .

When I try create a delivery document and PGI for the second order it says material is not available.

what shoud I do If I dont want the system to cehck the order in which the sales orders came in.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to Material Master MRP3 view and see what is maintained for the field "Availability Check".

2) Next go to OVZ9, select the combination of your availability check with A and execute. There untick the box "Include Sales reqmts" and save.

Now retry the process and update this thread

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi removed the include sales requirements from availability check 02 and A combination . but it did not work

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, the stock position is 10 Qty. You receive 2 Orders, say Order1 for 10 Qty and Order2 for 8 Qty.

You execute the delivery for Order1 woth PGI. Now the stock quantity 10 which was available is already delivered and PGI done against order1. So it is natural that there will be no stock to execute Order2.

However, assuming that only 5 qty would be delivered against Order1, in that case there would be another 5 qty available to be delivered for Order2.

Correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check availabilty check in amterial master and use 01 ie daily requirmqnt which will not block quantity for sales order from stock

pls revert back

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Please check in OVZ2. There is accumulation rule you have to select the proper option there. I dont have access to SAP now. Please check and let us know.

Thanks,

Raja