cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Integration Process Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure a BPM scenario on our 7.1 system. I tried 2-3 different scenarios but always get the same error.

For example after the file is picked up and sent to the Integration Process it doesn't continue. I researched and I find always the same error. The message get stuck in qRFC (inbound Queue) with the error "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing". When I display the Trace I always get this error:

Error during start of process of type WS90000001 by message XXX

Class Attributes CL_SWF_XI_INBOUND For Message XXX

Anyone knows what exactly this error means?

ESR

My Integration Process:

1. Receive Step:

Mode: Asynch.

2. Send Step:

Mode: Asynch.

Process Integration Scenario:

http://picasaweb.google.com/arman.eker/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCPX586Kaq4CFsQE&pli=1&gsessionid=x7hKm0...

Thanks for your help.

Arman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the SAP notes - 1094028 and 1126656; These should help you resolve the error.

Thanks,

Sai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open SXMB_MONI ---> Check the processing entry for your BPM ---> click on PE and open the graphic workflow....this will tell you where the BPM fails....

Since you are getting the same error for all your BPMs perform the below generic checks:

1) Sender and receiver MIs match....have the required MTs and mode

2) In SXI_CACHE check the return code of your BPM...ensure that it is 0....if anything other than 0 then perform activation (click on the match-stick symbol)

3) From tcode SWWL remove the errored entries for your BPM....

Regards,

Abhishek.