cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to empty Download Basket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since there are too many contents in download basket, I am getting below message on service market place:

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.8a4fe3c.1247504174.ec42974

and while trying to approve from solution manager it is taking more than one hour to approve content in download basket, so to speed up the approval process I want to cleanup download basket.

please suggest me the alternate way for cleanup the contents.

thanks in advance..

regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To delete items from your download basket easier then one at a time, I have done this.

Go out to SDN and open your Download basket in your web broswer.

When it is open, there is an icon to the left of the "Description" column. It looks, like a box with an arrow on it. Click that and you have the option to "Select All". From there you can remove all items in your basket. I had done this when our maintenance Optimizer chose multiple iotems I did not need and filled my basket with many items. I just removed all and started again.

Regards,

Zecher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael,

thanks for the reply

in my case when I am trying to open the download basket it is throwing the gatway time out error. kindly suggest another option.

-gokul

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

The other alternative you can try is: Install SAP Download manager on your dekstop (if you don't have it already), then once you configure the Download manager, it will show you your download basket. here you can select the item and then select "Object" - Remove from Download basket.

For installing download manager, http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/002006825000000233132001/

Regards,

Debasis.

Answers (0)