Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA- Login to Child System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured CUA in System ABC as Central System

System XYZ is the child system

The user TEST exist in both Child and Central System. Hence i have done a transfer of User TEST from child to Central System

Please let me know the following

1. After the transfer, the user is also present in Child System , Please let me know whether this is usual

2. As per my understanding, i should use the same Password in CUA System to login to all child systems. Please confirm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. This does not make any difference since the user transfer has already taken place and the system is now a child system and you cannot do any more administration on it.

2. No use the respective child system password to login to the system.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if have to use the password of child System to login to the Child System, I understand that CUA is only for assigning Company names, Roles and Profiles

The First Name , Last Name, email ids and Passwords are maintained in the Child system

Please let me know whetehr my understanding is right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CUA is only for user administration of all the systems from one system. Yes once you change the password of the child system from a central system it is automatically distributed to the child system.

Please check with the link below for better understanding:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/fa/0ec43b5d091b3de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (0)