cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soamanager

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i use soamanager to configure a connection to a non-sap registry? it does it have to be a pi or ce registry.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think so that it is possible to connect to Non-SAP registry through SOAMANAGER.

Regards,

Sudha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In theory non-SAP registry can be connected to your SAP landscape and for that you need to change configurations (refer to configuration guide for CE7.1 or PI7.1).

SOAMANAGER is used to configure endpoint of services, it is not used to configure registry.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have a CE or PI system which is why I am asking. I want to register SAP web services in a non-SAP registry. Not sure how to go about that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, I guess I misunderstood your question,

if you just want to publish service into non-SAP registry then it is pretty simple:

-> Configure service and endpoint using SOAMANAGER.

-> Copy URL of WSDL after creating endpoint.

-> Goto your non-SAP registry (must be UDDI V3 compliance) and import this service providing URL of your WSDL which you copied in last step.

SAP registry is based on UDDI standards and almost all registries follow same standard so it doesn't matter where you want to publish.

Refer to manual/help of your non-SAP registry to publish services (but above said method will work in almost all cases).

Regards,

Gourav

PS: it is also possible for connecting non-sap registry through RFC destination and other configurations, I don't recall them excatly at this moment.