cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data dictionary objects outside the Transport Order Mobile 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

GOOGLE TRASLATOR

I have completed the development of a SWVC and I will release the Transport Order for PRD environment, but I review the mobile objects and only are:

• Mobile middleware - backend adapters

• Mobile Middleware - Mobile Business Object

• Mobile Middleware - Software Component Version

• Middleware: Distribution Model

Moreover, they are objects that correspond to the ABAP development of Bapi wrappers, but I do not see any items of dictionary data corresponding to the nodes of the data objects.

I review the objects, all assigned to the transport package $TMP.

Putting the check from "Released for Shipment", the objects are included in the Transport Order?

I have to manually include every object in the Transport Order changing the transport package?

What I do to ensure that no subject is left out of the Transport Order?

Regards,

Jhonny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhonny,

If your question is how to transport SWCV and all objects under an SWCV , then

-->go to transaction SDOE_WB

-->Double click on the SWCV

-->Goto Menu

-->Object Directory Entry

-->In the dialogue box , click on edit button and change the package to a Zpackage(package that you have created)

-->Save will prompt for a transport request.

If you get an error as 'Entry R3TR MSCV not permitted in object directory' , then reload this transaction and try the same.

Follow the above steps for dataobjects,DM,backend adapters and it is recommended to lock them in the same transport request and as usual when the TR is released and transported , these objects are imported to other landscapes.

There will be many data dictionary objects(For example , the DDIC object corresponding to dataobject nodes) , classes, methods,function modules etc generated in local package $TMP(in the username who activated /generated the objects) once a dataobject, DM and adapter is generated.

These need NOT be transported to target system as once the SWCV, dataobject,DM and backendadapter is transported and activation is carried out in target system, these objects gets generated in $TMP in that system as well.

Release for shipment flag does not add this to a TR, but is a way of marking an SWCV as released to production kind of. Once this is done, DOE does not allow modification of objects under this SWCV.

if you have already dataobjects, DM,adapters part of the transport request , then you just have to release the TR and import to the target system.

There will be some after import queues running in transaction SMQ2(DOE_MASS_ACTGEN) and once this queue is executed completely, then you should be seeing all the objects with generation status green in transaction SDOE_WB.

Regards,

Liji

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to above, this queue (DOE_MASS_ACTGEN) will be executed in client 000. You have to release the transport request which contains ZPackage (package that you have created) also.

In case, if you have used any data elements in Data Object definition, then you have to include those objects also in the request.