Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Conditional suppressing of a row in a crosstab

Hello All

Please point me out How to conditionally suppress a row in a crosstab report based on the content in the crosstab.

i.e

i have such a crosstab

01:00     02:00     03:00   04:00   05:00   06:00    Total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event X                      1            0             0           1          0           1         3
Event Y                      1            0             1           1          0           1         4
NOEVENT                   1            0             0           1          0           1         3 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                           3            0             1           3          0           3         10

When the row entry is of "NOEVENT" , then i need to suppress the whole row in the crosstab, including the one reflecting for the Total.

01:00     02:00     03:00   04:00   05:00   06:00    Total
Event X                      1            0             0           1          0           1         3
Event Y                      1            0             1           1          0           1         4
Total                           2            0             1          2          0          2         7

Is such a thing possible ??

If yes ... Please help me to achieve it

Regards

Srivatsa

Former Member
replied

Srivatsa,

If the field used as the Summarized field in the crosstab is the same as the field used for rows then the formula would be same as the first one. Please note that the does not equal symbol is read by the forum as HTML and therefore does not appear.

Here is the formula written without using the not equal symbol;

if NOT ( = 'No Event') then

Substitute the row and summarized fields in the crosstab expert with this formula.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question