cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error:ads call failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi al,

right now i am workin on webdynpro abap interactive forms. i am new to this topic and followed steps as like in sap technical.com . i am using zci layout for layout type. i got following error when processing.pls help me out of this error.thanks in advance

The following error text was processed in the system RET : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server sapretail_RET_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_XSD of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

regards

vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

herzelhaimharel_gilor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

we face the same problem as you are .

it would be very nice if you could provide us the solution .

Cheers,

Harel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

We are facing with the similar problem which you've faced and solved already.

It would be great if you pose the solution you've followed.

Thanks in advance,

Rajamohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vinoth,

This is the problem of ADS Configuration..

Check the ADS Configuration using the notes available at SAP Market Place or consult your BASIS team for the same.

Cheers,

Kunjal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for ur reply. ADS configuration is perfect as i consulted with BASIS team.

When I sent the property "enabled" of the interactive form to false , the form is displayd.

When I sent the property "enabled" of the interactive form to true, the application dumps :

"WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server "

please can any one help me out.

regards,

vinoth.

Edited by: SAP_TECHY04 on Jul 14, 2009 12:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me all the settings you have done in the web-dynpro. Also, the type of interface you are using?

Cheers,

Kunjal

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you able to call of the SAP supplied sample and test interactive forms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have followed steps from saptechnical.com.

and using xml interface, zci layout, did binding of pdfsouce and template source everything fine but if i enable checkbox its dumpin error sayin "ads cal failed" else pdf is displaying. and also i cant interact with my output form. help me out thanks in advance.

regards,

vinoth.

Edited by: SAP_TECHY04 on Jul 15, 2009 11:20 AM

Edited by: SAP_TECHY04 on Jul 15, 2009 11:20 AM

Edited by: SAP_TECHY04 on Jul 15, 2009 11:21 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Once again, have you tried any SAP delivered interactive forms. That would help tell you if you still have a misconfiguration somewhere. Generally such a dump would point to a misconfiguration, especially if the form works correctly when you run it in non interactive mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thomas,

where to get SAP delivered interactive forms. still getting same error my basis team said all configuration is perfect. but when interactive mode enabled that dump error results else pdf is displayed in non interactive mode.

need help.thanks in advance.

regards,

vinoth.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thomas,

Thanks for ur reply.but seen that component WDR_TEST_ADOBE, i have did every thing now getting error

The following error text was processed in the system ID2 : WebDynpro Exception:

The error occurred on the application server TCSID2_ID2_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_XSD of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

PLS HELP ME OUT.

regards,

vinoth.

Edited by: SAP_TECHY04 on Jul 22, 2009 9:09 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Since the standard SAP example application and your custom application both dump (in the same location) I would say that either your basis team is incorrect in their statement that everything is setup properly or that you have a bug in your system that is effecting the framework. If your basis team re-confirms correct configuration, then consider opening a support ticket for the fact that the standard SAP application produces this dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thomas,

sorry for late reply. now this issue is solved. our basis team did the required configuration. thank you

regards,

vinoth

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please describle as to what was the problem form the BASIS team and how it was rectified.

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please describe as to what was the problem form the BASIS team and how it was rectified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

We are having the same issue and not able to find the solution, Could you please provide us the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are also having the same problem. Please can you post the solution, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regqards,

Kane.