cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Look Up failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm on PI 7.1 and performing an RFC Lookup graphically. When I test it, i'm getting the error *com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiMethodFault: Technical error when calling an adapter remotely. The HMI method with the ID process was called with an incorrect session status. The system accessor object is missing*. I cheked the mapping with the trace level DEBUG and found that the exception is occuring when the sytem is trying to close the accessor.

I checked the SDN and found few threads which talk about the same error but none of them had provided the solution.

Can anyone please help me out in this regard.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Anil Veepuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivancola
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. There is exception on test but no problem on runtime. How can you resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasima,

I have already looked through both of those postings and sadly they don't help:

-> Checked authorisation and this is ok. I even tried with my own userid and the comm channel monitor shows with 'green' status showing all is fine

-> I tried the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI with path /dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext via IE url and this shows everything working fine.

We get the error when trying to call the RFC comm channel, so it seems that the UDF is unable to trigger this. Thus, the problem seems to lie between the UDF and the comm channel. The error shown is:

1) when triggering the RFC:

Technical error when calling an adapter remotely. The HMI method with the ID process was called with an incorrect session status. The system accessor object is missing

2) when trying to close the accessor:

Technical error when calling an adapter remotely. The HMI method with the ID close was called with an incorrect session status. The system accessor object is missing

To me it seems that it may be an issue with the com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup but I've been assured that the version will be the same in Dev & QA. So the following code seems ok:

accessor = LookupService.getRfcAccessor(channel);
InputStream inputStream =new ByteArrayInputStream(rfcxml.getBytes());
XmlPayload payload = LookupService.getXmlPayload(inputStream);

but the actual call:

rfcOutPayload = accessor.call(payload);

seems to fail, and then the following 'close' also fails:

accessor.close();

I see that there are other postings where a solution has been found - but no explanation provided. e.g., and

Thanks,

Sukhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

We have now created an OSS since the problem is persisting.

If anyone can help, please let us know!

Thanks,

Sukhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Feedback from OSS was that the user for the RFC connection we had did not have all the necessary authorisations.

Trace showed following:

>RfcGetException rc (7) message: User XIUSER_RFC has no RFC authorization for function group SALERT_CREATE.

<RfcGetException

Recommendation:

Please add the correct authorization, the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER is not sufficient. Specifically you need:

Implementation of the authorization object S_RFC:

- ACTVT: 16

- RFC_NAME: SALERT_CREATE

- RFC_TYPE: FUGR

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

Did you checked this thread ( RFC Metedata )

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doss,

I just checked it. But I'm not at all using the fault message in my look up. i tried using it again but it din't help.

Any more suggestions?

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Did you ever resolve this issue?

We have the exact same issue and are looking to raise an OSS note, since I can't find a resolution on SDN.

Regards,

Sukhy