SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while loading the migration object partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am trying to migrate data through emigall for the business partner and i am getting an error as "ENTER AN ADDRESS FOR CONTRACT PARTNER" as i am using the following steps

1.The account group is Tariff customer,

2.The BP is created by me and i need to fill all the other details, like the fields as EKUN,BUT000,BUT020..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TROUBLESHOOT THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Try giving atleast the Country Key value in BUT020 strcuture. Address field are mandatory while creating BP

Thanks,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

well i have tried that but for the client i need all the data to be filled inside the BUT020.

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

There are some change indicators for which the values is to be set. IT might be that the change indicator for address CHIND_ADDR is not set. Set this to 'I' set the generate indicator.

Please check this field.

If this does not solve the problem, try to debug the service module to check exactly where the error is occuring.

Thanks,

Sachin.

0 Kudos

Robert,

What do you want to do: create a business partner (PARTNER migration object) or change an existing business partner (PARTNERCHA migration object). Please clarify.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

well i have resolved this but i am unable to add both telephone number and mobile number while creating a migrating a business partner.

how can we populate both as i could only find CHIND_TEL as an essential field for telephone number but nothing as such for moblie.

Regards,

Robert.

0 Kudos

Robert,

You need to transfer the value '3' in the BUT020-TEL_MOBILE fieldto mark a phone number (transferred in the BUT020-TEL_NUMBER field) as a mobile number.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

To assign both Telephone Number and Mobile Number to the BP, you will have to populate BUT020 structure twice with the values. For telephone number give TEL_MOBILE = 1 in the first structure and for mobile number give TEL_MOBILE = 3 in the second structure.

Please update the change indicators in your file. CHIND_TEL should be set as I in both structure, while CHIND_ADDR should be 'I' in the first structure and 'U' in the second structure, or left blank.

Regards,

Sachin.

Edited by: Sachin Bhatnagar on Jul 16, 2009 12:01 PM