Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM giving problem in Merging and Splitting

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Im trying to BPM scenarios,

First i tried to Merging Two message and send to one receiver system. In that both Sender and Receiver communication channel are wokring fine.. all are showing green light.. and the files also got processed from sender side but i cant get result the output side. i checked my abstract interfaces , interfacing mapping and Container variables in IP everthing is right.. Even this is not 1:N or N:1 mapping , all message types are having occurance of 1:1 only. when i checked using SXMB_moni... there my two sender are succesfully sending the messages and ip getting the message.. after IP should act as a sender right. that msg not there... what would be the problem... even correlation also correct using the common filed's xpath i was combing the msg. In IP im getting the Yellow color warnin like correlating not used in sender step but no error. but i activated the correlation in sender step and assigned the xpath of the common field.

After that i tried to do splitting same problem occuring.. no message in receiver side.. i double checked my abstract interfaces, inbound , outbound interfaces, interface mapping and container variable everthing was assigned properly. In IP Only a blue color waring i getting like receiver determination initialized but not used but no error , but when i checked the interface determination it was fine.. i created receiver type local variabled with multiline . this is not 1;N or N;1 mapping... a simple mapping

Please help me experts,

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check ur BPM steps.

steps in BPM.

Fork need to have required number of branches....if you have 3 senders then 3 receiver steps and next step should be on transformation step....... next one more fork step for sennders....... before each sender you need one reciver determination step to identify the receiver system.

Regards,

Phani

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please help me masters,

Im not sure what is the problem is... why BPM not giving any output eventhoug the interface mapping and abstract interfaces, container variables and correlation is assigned perfectly.......

Regards,

Balaji

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

Now i found the problem.. yeah prasad u were right about the activation of correlation in Send Step.. when i delete that correlation in sender step. now the IP started to send .. but other problem occurs like "no receiver could be determined manual restart possible" or "system error: manual restart possible"... i ve tried to change parameters and reactivate the communicatino channel but still the prob exits".. how to solve .. any Suggestion??

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"No Receiver Could be Determined"

This error message in SXMB_MONI means either or all of the following:

1) The Receiver Determination is not configured properly for the Sender to BPM process

2) Cache is not updated

3) Return code of your BPM is other than 0 in SXI_CACHE....if yes then perform activation by clicking the match-stick symbol

Regards,

Abhishek.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have created new configuration scenarion for the setting now im getting the output.. thanks expert...

@ Abhishek

But still the splitting not working.. We dont have to create correlation for that scenario but still same happened for merging is exists. BPM is getting the input but after that its not sending to receiver systems..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you give the list of steps in your BPM....also in SXMB_MONI click on th PE option (present in your message processing entry) and check the workflow of your BPM....this will tell where the BPM is stucking....are you getting any green flag?

Regards,

Abhishek.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Steps In IP....

1. container variables - 3 variables for msg types type of abstract interface and 2 variables for Receiver Determination type of Reveiver and multiline check boxes were checked.

2. Receiver step having sender msg type

3. Transformation step - containing interface mapping

4. in the fork there are two sender Step whice are followed by Receiver determination steps.

In SXMB_MONI tcode sender status was succuessfully processed (checked flag) and outbound status have GREEN FLAG when click the PE its going to inbound Queue and error is sys fail.

Regards,

Balaji

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii abhishek,

i have red some conversion , in mentioned a solution for a error "Receiver not determined" for BPM merging. You said like might be some problem in correlation..

But in Splitting i didnt correlation but its still giving me this error

Regards,

Balaji

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii experts ,

Please help me.. i have tried many times.. still the same problem exits...

source msg type having 5 elemtn.. first 2 element mapped first target msg type and remaining fields mapped to receiver 2 target msg type.

IP step are configured as below

Container Variables: send,recv1, recv2, 2 receiver type msg for receiver determination (Receiver1, Receiver2) both are multilined.

Receiver step : sender msg type (sender abs interface type)

Transformation : Has the interface mapping and one source msg and 2 target msg

In fork

Branch1:

receiver determination1 :receiver msgtype (recv1) and the multiline element (receiver1) type of receiver.

sender1 step: receiver msg type (recv1) and Receiver from-> Receiver List : Receiver->Receiver1

Branch2:

receiver determination2 :receiver msgtype (recv2) and the multiline element (receiver2) type of receiver.

sender2: step.. receiver msg type (recv2) and Receiver from-> Receiver List : Receiver->Receiver2.

But msg going to IP.. after that IP not start to send msg...

Please tell me.. what im doing wrong here?

Regards,

Balaji

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

In SXMB_MONI click on the PE and on the top left corner click on Details buttons it will show u all the steps and messages received .Do analyse the messages there .wether they reached PE properly or not .u can analyse the Graphical flow of BPM in MONI clicking PE .

Thanks,

Ram.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii, Ramakrishnan,

In SXMB_MONI tcode sender status was succuessfully processed (checked flag) and outbound status have GREEN FLAG when click the PE its going to inbound Queue and error is sys fail.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

This is the problem with your IP. Check the Integration Process using check .

And make sure your Input is correct or not (Some times wrong Name spaces might create such problems).

If you are providing the wrong input it will give you error like that.

Thanks.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii Ramakrishna,

I have checked my IP its going " NO semantic Error found"

And regards my input is very simple..

Source msg type having 5 fields and target1 msg type has first two fileds of source fields and target 2 msg type has remaining 3 fields of target field.. Mapping is working fine..

Regarding mY Integration process setting u can see in the previous reply. Please correct if i am wrong.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you resolved this issue yet?

I'm getting this when i click 'Check' - Container element Receiver2 in step Receiver Determination2 is initialized but is not used.

Can anyone help me to initialise my component? I'm not sure what to do. I have all the directory objects in place and they are active.

Thanks